Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army vehicle paint code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Heres a better and cheaper Steyr for ya:

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AR-DE-STEYR-M45.htm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Davehopper

Dont think that model is in use here by the DF so I think that ill give that one a miss and stick with my original plan ,thanks anyway, Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Project Arran will be up and runnin around in the next couple of months, its gona look good , if any one wants to use it when finished id gladly help them out , or if any of the services were stuck for a 4x4 like in the snow , both Arran and me will be available for a very reasonable fee,
    Films , TV documentries, reenactments , etc will all be catered for .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Davehopper wrote: »

that radio is a 1/35 scale, so in order that it does not look silly you may get a 1/35 scale nissan patrol GR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

hells bells

thermo wrote: »
    that radio is a 1/35 scale, so in order that it does not look silly you may get a 1/35 scale nissan patrol GR.

Ooooooooooh ****. I've already made a bid! What will I do? Will this show up on a Visa card statement? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Ooooooooooh ****. I've already made a bid! What will I do? Will this show up on a Visa card statement? :(

Caveat Emptor.

Caveat Emptor.

Oh jesus I'm screwed. Anybody know how to cancel a bid, if possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Just get a really small Radio operator :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Davehopper
    blue_star_1.gif

Adverts | Friends

Queen to revisit in March 2013.
    Have this on VERY good authority, cannot too many post details...yet. I have contacts involved in setting up the new Air Corps base for Maritime and emergency helicopter operation(HEMS & SAR) in Galway airport. This will be up and running in the new year and one of their first taskings is to have the queen land there on her return visit. They have been give a date of March 2013, I will not post the day for obvious reasons. She is visiting Donegal so this new military airbase is a lot more convenient than casement. When I hear more I will post, within reason!

Davejamesbondhopper strikes again :D:p:D:p:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

This has to be poccington's new account to take the piss.

Poc is undercover, winding the good folk of this forum up. The end state is to see which posters can diplomatically deal with nutters.....and potentially take pocs reign as a mod! Lol

Yeah. PM me your Visa Card number and expiry date and I'll sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Goldie Fish is a brilliant when it comes to these sort of things Davehopper, and he will do it out of the goodness of his own heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Dont forget you ll need the CVV2 number also if you wanna fix daves problem

No offence but I am a bit weary of that offer. Would you like to PM me the steps involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

No offence but I am a bit weary of that offer. Would you like to PM me the steps involved?

I can understand why you would be wary dave but i think i know what he does and, if its what i'm thinking of, it definitely works. As far as i know he only needs the first 15 numbers. Am i right goldie?

So you can leave the last digit blank and its totally safe.

John_D80 wrote: »
    I can understand why you would be wary dave but i think i know what he does and, if its what i'm thinking of, it definitely works. As far as i know he only needs the first 15 numbers. Am i right goldie?

So you can leave the last digit blank and its totally safe.

Makes sense, might ask the card holder first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

absolute fruitcake

Makes sense, might ask the card holder first.

It won't work unless you are the card holder.
    Sorry. Can't PM you the steps. Its a privelage I have from my employment. You wouldnt have the correct access permissions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Midnight Oil

thermo wrote: »

Stop trolling please! This ebay posting is a buy it now not an auction so there are no bids.

Do us all a favour please and grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

A mod needs to step in and get rid of this guy.

Hes just taking the piss and disrupting the forum. In fact, thats it from me in this forum (throws chest rig out of the pram)

Sick to the teeth of these idiots.

why are my opinions and my hobbies and interests the subject of so much ridicule by other members on this forum.
    the allegations made by other members about me are downright insensitive .

why are my opinions and my hobbies and interests the subject of so much ridicule by other members on this forum.
    the allegations made by other members about me are downright insensitive .

this is a military forum. Your posts in it by and large are not military related. They are more belonging to the Walter Mitty section as you clearly have a different viewpoint on reality to the majority of other posters here

I do have to agree with you somewhat but most of the threads here are of the walter mitty variety, what about all the other aerosexual bampots that inhabit the forums , with thier own armies and airforces already assembled in their heads ?
    I believed honestly that I was among my own kind here , people who could dream and pretend because they cant act the roles in real life.
    Now that ive got my own Gr patrol and am kitting her out ,the real dreamers are getting jealous .
    I have tjhe ability to transforn fantasy into reality , Im no longer one of ye dreamers. Keyboard warriors that even have a sword let alone a styer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I have tjhe ability to transforn fantasy into reality , Im no longer one of ye dreamers. Keyboard warriors that even have a sword let alone a styer.

Someone who is planning to paint and do up a civvy vehicle like a DF one, equip it with a replica SINCGAR, while wearing a Df uniform, calling other people dreamers. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just because you can dress like a soldier doesnt mean you are one. Oh dont forget to post pic's when your done

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ruserious

Now you're a real make believe soldier.

From now on I am just going to put one of these after everyone of your posts

2590282166_2ccf7360c4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Look... Dave obviously has an active INVESTMENT in this jeep, and further activities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Any chance of some pics of your GR patrol?

Advertisement