Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Library during Summer Months

Options
  • 10-05-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Just how busy or quiet would the college library be from now until September?

I've applied for a temp access card to start researching some subjects I'll be studying during my up-coming H-Dip.
    If this doesn't work, then I'll use my being a past Graduate to try gain access or else another library :o.

Just curious as to normally, how busy, or hopefully quiet, the college library will be over the coming months?

Thanks in Advance,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it'll be very quiet until the repeats in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

deRanged wrote: »
    it'll be very quiet until the repeats in August.

Sweet Thanks! It states online it can take upto 1week for approval, but I found out this morning (only applied yesterday) that I'm being granted my temp access card & also allowed borrow books - yey me! :)

Thanks Again for your reply,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement