Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston station to Stephens Green by public transport

Options
  • 28-08-2013 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,560 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

145 bus will take you directly from the front of Heuston Station to St Stephens Green East or Lower Leeson Street every 10 minutes.

Return from either Lower Leeson Street or St Stephen's Green North.

Cash fare is €2.15 and LEAP fare is €1.90.

Also from beside the St John's Road entrance routes 25a and 25b will take you to Kildare Street or Merrion Row every 15 minutes, returning from the same stop as the 145 on Lower Leeson Street.

Check real time information boards inside Heuston Station concourse for which bus is next to depart!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

When purchasing the rail ticket ask for "Dublin City Centre" as destination, ticket will then be valid to/from Lesson Street on the 145

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

I've listed all of the closest stops in my post above - any of them will do!

And yes I did say that €1.90 was the LEAP fare!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

That stop is at the bottom of Dawson St. If you were on St. Stephens Green you might have been better off going to the stop roughly opp. where Anglo-Irish Bank used to be, behind where the tour buses park or from the southside of the green the closest stop is probably the one on Lr. Leeson St.

Glad you got there, but you did not have to walk to Dawson Street. I listed the two stops for the return journey that it serves in my post above that are closer to the DFA.

It stops on Lower Leeson Street and St Stephen's Green North.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Stops near nassu street i think and off the green and lesson st.

• Advertisement
Advertisement