Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of travel

Options
  • 28-08-2013 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

not sure if its the right forum. i used irish ferries sail-rail to uk and didn't bother with the tickets afterwards. can i use booking as proof of travel even though i booked in advance to submit to welfare officer? i feel that might not prove the actual date of travel. Thxs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

I doubt it as you only have proof that you booked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ivy66

Thxs Hilly Bill. Would they normally check with irish ferries for that information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

If you booked directly with Irish Ferries there will be a booking reference no. on the sail rail ticket. Usually beginning with 13.. or 14....

With that number ring Irish Ferries and they can email you a confirmation with the dates and time of travel. Or call down to the terminal. If it doesn't have an Irish Ferries reference there's not much that can be done

Advertisement