Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia CK-15W

Options
  • 13-09-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I have had this kit for 5 years with no issues until today.
    When I turn on the ignition the Nokia welcome screen is displayed for maybe 3 seconds then the screen goes black and it fails to connect to any phone.
    I am hoping there is a reset sequence somewhere.

Hope someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Try press and hold the phone icon for ten seconds,also to note is there any pressure on the cable connection.Depending on the angle this can also affect the functions of the kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭ger34

It turns out that the brightness setting reduced itself to zero.
    You could see the text on the screen if the light shone at a certain angle so i was able to navigate to the setting screen and increase the brightness.
    Well done the internet as this problem has happened before.
    Could have cost a few quid to replace, happy days.

Advertisement