Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project rub

Options
  • 30-04-2011 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

I went into gamestop yesterday looking for ivy the kiwi but it was nowhere to be found, so while i was flicking through the ds covers i stumbled across a game called project rub with a girl on the cover , this caught my eye cause it was made by sonic team and im a sucker everytime i see there name on a cover cept the recent slump of sonic games themselves. So i picked it up second hand for 9 euros so i took a chance. So when i got home i put it in the ds and started playing and my god i was blown away, its a odd game with japanese humour but its the perfect game to use all of ds gadget perfectly , blowing candles shouting in the screen i didnt think the ds could do all this . It seems kinda short but it is so addicting . Music is catchy and the graphics were colourful and the stroy so far is simple , impress the girl quite funny. All in all i took a chance and im having great fun with it for 9 euros its a bargain. I grown for much more appreicating for the ds as a console , its a brilliant piece of equipment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Project Rub for €9 thats robbery, the game was a launch title for the DS 6 years ago.
    That said the game is kinda fun but as DS games goes it's nowhere near some of the other quality titles available

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Haven't played it myself, but from your wee review here, it made Wario Ware- Touched stand out in my mind. This one also uses shouting, blowing, and all sorts of othe crazy stuff to progress. Forget about any type of story though. Instead it's tons of the teeny weeniest mini-games you've ever seen. You might enjoy it.

Advertisement