Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Options
  • 25-04-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

Have many of ye played this (or Duodecim)?

I've only gotten into the first one in a big way lately, despite having had it since it was released. I got Duodecim as a present, it kinda spurred me on to finish the first (so I could transfer the character levels to the second).

Dissidia seems like something that should be a sucky cash-in, but it plays really well and the characters are distinct and fun. The story is utter pants, but it has Keith David. I wish there were Chaos story missions, I don't see myself spending hours in Quick Battles to level up the bad guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Meant to try the first but now the second is out.

I heard the campaign from the first game is included as a bonus in the second game so I am not sure whether or not I should bother with the first now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've heard the second game is really just a big update of the first game like street fighter 4 to super street fighter 4 so the first game seems to be pretty much obsolete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

noodler wrote: »
    I heard the campaign from the first game is included as a bonus in the second game so I am not sure whether or not I should bother with the first now!

This is true; the first game is pointless. I'm only playing it because it's there. And I'm sure they didn't include everything from the first game, maybe there's a different animation/move or two.

Advertisement