Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Upgrading toyota levin audio

Options
  • 23-11-2014 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi I have a 00 toyota levin and the radio recently gave up the ghost its a sony cdxf7500.
    There are speakers in front door and behind back seats but there not great so I wanted to know what radio units would be compatible and best to buy and also what speakers/sub/amp i could get as i like good solid clear bass.
    I had a look at few different websites and what not but i might aswel be looking up a cows arse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,386 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

How much do you want to spend, and do you need Bluetooth or iPod control etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

any radio will work just buy a wiring harness that fits the Toyota and radio

should have them at ebay or auto parts store

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aidan.c25

Around 300 -400 bluetooth wud be handy but an aux lead would do the job aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 73,386 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Are you happy giving up boot space for a sub/amp?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aidan.c25

Ya plenty of space for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement