Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 slip discs (sciatica)

Options
  • 29-10-2015 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

developed this back in February got an mri scan and it shows two bulging discs and i have to say its the worst pain ive ever been through
    out of work since and just at rock bottom ie broke and inactive
    i got cortisone injections this week so ill have to see how that goes
    but if you had this can you please share your experience and if you got over it please share that also
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I had two epidurals which worked well. I still et the odd dart of pain and some "buzzing" but nothing like I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mark085

thanks for the reply how long did it take to kick in and how long did the 1st one last?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

1st one kicked in straight away. I was told if it didn't , it might mean I wasn't a suitable candidate. It lasted about 1 month, the 2nd has lasted to date- over two years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mark085

1st one kicked in straight away. I was told if it didn't , it might mean I wasn't a suitable candidate. It lasted about 1 month, the 2nd has lasted to date- over two years later.

2 years later your condition must have healed

Advertisement