Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour de France Day 11 - July 15th

• 15-07-2014 10:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Today is a rest day so don't expect to see too many changes in the various classifications before tomorrow. For many the rest days are one of the less interesting days in the Tour, but for the real aficionados these are often the most fascinating of days. Expect lots of resting and fairly gentle bike riding. Special mention to Chris Horner.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

My employer loves rest days, apparently there is a spike in productivity, can't imagine why :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

He sounds like the right kind of employer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I heard the tour ended yesterday

A good rest and it'll be on again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

where's the poll?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

lennymc wrote: »
    where's the poll?

Oleg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

I know Kwiatowski is Pollish, but thought Oleg is Russian. That's why he never has time for a chat.

lennymc wrote: »
    where's the poll?

Oops . . . I admit I'm a bit of an amateur in this kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

Cancellara out I hear. At this rate, there'll be no big names left by the end of the tour!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Redmond101

Cancellera is out...so stuff does happen on rest days

• Advertisement

Any word on why he's out. As I said though, the afficionados amongst us realise how fascinating & tough the rest days can be.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It'll be tough for Frank Schleck to win the outright now.

Advertisement