Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AES waste Collection

Options
  • 18-03-2015 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was with wastepal and now greenstar has taken them over.

I find there "customer service" a complete joke. Dont have any answers for you.

For the past 2-3 weeks they have come inside my gates and taken away my bins. Last week there was only 1 bin bag in the waste bin and the week before the recycling was no where near full and they still took it.

I called them up last week and got a call monday morning. I couldnt take it so I called back and a few mins later. The girl that called me was on a break or something and was told she would call me back. Had to call them today again.

She claimed that my bin was over weight and thats why they lifted it. I told her the scales must of been broken cause there was only 1 bin bag in the bin for waste and the recycling was not near full either. And to top it off the bins were not left out to be collected so your lads came on to private property and took my bins.

She told me I'm not entitled to a refund. And the bin men were only doing a good deed for me. I told here they must of been asleep because the would know the weight of a full and empty bin since they are doing it all day long...

Im going to test them tonight with my recycling as its been collected tomorrow morning.

But i have started to look around for another waste collection company.
    I see that AES collect around my area. Can anyone tell me what they are like as a collection service and what the "customer support" is like.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Rumours that Greenstar could be taking over AES too.Panda have entered the market in Wexford and Ray Whelan are doing collections too.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭L8rdude

We have AES and they are reliable, but my wife had some difficulties getting someone on a call recently, but once she was talking to someone they sorted out the issues quickly.

Advertisement