Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance

Options
  • 08-04-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if my car insurance is going to remain the same price or going to drop in 2nd year of insurance? Given I haven't claimed for anything.
    Also, I would be moving to another county, would it effect the insurance price?

Thanks! Just wondering if my car insurance is going to remain the same price or going to drop in 2nd year of insurance? Given I haven't claimed for anything.

Thanks!

Just wondering if my car insurance is going to remain the same price or going to drop in 2nd year of insurance? Given I haven't claimed for anything.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Generally you should see a reduction for having made no claims. Moving street, never mind town can change the pricing up or down, depending on many different factors.

No one can tell you for sure apart from the insurance companies that you get quotes from, unfortunately.

Advertisement