Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forming a new underground Irish Goverment

Options
  • 26-03-2012 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

I was just wonder how you would go about forming a new Party and then taking over from FF FG L and SF etc..

The Irish people are more qualified to be in the goverment positions FG TD,s are in.

There are many 25 plus year olds have higher diplomas, Masters and Doctorate,s in there choosen fields. All they need is experience.

The Irish people really need to band together and get rid of these Morans that have ruined this country.

We are turning into a real slave race. Ie Pay-up, do what your told and be quite etc.

Is there anything a single man or woman could do to rid ireland of these pretend elites who thing they rule us?

:)

Who would you put into these postions or you can rename these departments as you wish.

Taoiseach:

Tánaiste:

Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade:

Minister for Finance:

Minister for Education and Skills:

Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform:

Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation:

Minister for Social Protection:

Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht:

Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources:

Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government:

Minister for Justice and Equality & Minister for Defence:

Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine:

Minister for Children and Youth Affairs:

Minister for Health:

Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why would you go underground? It's dark down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭MightyBouche

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUAC03YMlA

What you need is a rag-tag band of godzilla's, some heart and a 2 litre of orange soda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

I want a government lead by TeddyTedson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

Never let it be said the Irish dont have a sense of Humour...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What have the Morans ever done to you? =(

meh, we should just become a technocracy with a more direct form of democratic decision making. Party politics is party politics., and in Ireland at least it's never a good thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

And how would this new government fund itself?

More ****ing taxes coming out of my payslip. Bad enough my incomes reduced these days, but seeing those arseholes in the tax office taking tens of thousands out of my pocket every month makes me want to **** off somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,485 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Red_Wake wrote: »
    And how would this new government fund itself?

More ****ing taxes coming out of my payslip. Bad enough my incomes reduced these days, but seeing those arseholes in the tax office taking tens of thousands out of my pocket every month makes me want to **** off somewhere else.

http://sarasotadetail.com/gallery2/d/8456-1/orly.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

I call Underground Minister for Drugs & Tourism.

Kippure wrote: »
    I was just wonder how you would go about forming a new Party and then taking over from FF FG L and SF etc..

A good start would be to learn how to speak and write English properly.
    The Irish people are more qualified to be in the goverment positions FG TD,s are in.

Last time I checked, the FG TDs are Irish people.
    There are many 25 plus year olds have higher diplomas, Masters and Doctorate,s in there choosen fields. All they need is experience.

So now people in Government have to be 25+? Who are you to dictate that?
    The Irish people really need to band together and get rid of these Morans that have ruined this country.

The "morans" that "ruined this country" were removed at the last general election due to people "banding together" and getting rid of them. If you think that FG have "ruined" the country then you're so politically ignorant that you're not even worth addressing.
    We are turning into a real slave race. Ie Pay-up, do what your told and be quite etc.

Yeah, go tell the black Americans that you're feeling like a slave and then get back to us.
    Is there anything a single man or woman could do to rid ireland of these pretend elites who thing they rule us?

Jog on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

What did the Morans ever do? They're a lovely family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Can. Be te Minister that takes back their pension & entitlelmets.

OneArt wrote: »
    What did the Morans ever do? They're a lovely family.
    They're enslaving us, apparently.

We'll soon be out workin' the cotton fields for the boss, apparently.

What have the Morans ever done to you? =(

meh, we should just become a technocracy with a more direct form of democratic decision making. Party politics is party politics., and in Ireland at least it's never a good thing.

Well, they ruined alot of peoples lives in ireland.

They,ve forced me to emigrate.

I,d like to stay but i aint working in ireland to pay someone else,s gambling debt.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Ooh, that reminds me, the final episode of "The Tube" is on BBC tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I call Underground Minister for Drugs & Tourism.
    Bags Minister for Smuggling, Sports and Speakeasies.

Also table the motion that the Underground National Anthem should be some sort of roxy jazz number cos thats how we roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

lol hopefully you aren't in charge of anything

A good start would be to learn how to speak and write English properly.

Last time I checked, the FG TDs are Irish people.

So now people in Government have to be 25+? Who are you to dictate that?

The "morans" that "ruined this country" were removed at the last general election due to people "banding together" and getting rid of them. If you think that FG have "ruined" the country then you're so politically ignorant that you're not even worth addressing.

Yeah, go tell the black Americans that you're feeling like a slave and then get back to us.

Jog on.

Wonderfull

lol hopefully you aren't in charge of anything
    Wouldn't trust him to dig the holes to get underground in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Bagsie being minister for gunrunning, daylight robbery and general mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Bagsie Minister foe sex tourism.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Bagsie Supreme Overlord of All These Lands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Bagsie Corrupt Treasurer & Minister for General Nuisance.

Nevore wrote: »
    Gunrunning's actually a quango off the Department of Smuggling, formerly headed by CJ Haughey, but we'll hand out a Junior Ministry if we can get a chair on the third level General Mayhem curriculum committee.

F%*&%"! it . I give up.

Who would you put into these postions or you can rename these departments as you wish.

Taoiseach:

Tánaiste:

Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade:

Minister for Finance:

Minister for Education and Skills:

Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform:

Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation:

Minister for Social Protection:

Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht:

Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources:

Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government:

Minister for Justice and Equality & Minister for Defence:

Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine:

Minister for Children and Youth Affairs:

Minister for Health:

Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Nevore wrote: »
    Gunrunning's actually a quango off the Department of Smuggling, formerly headed by CJ Haughey, but we'll hand out a Junior Ministry if we can get a chair on the third level General Mayhem curriculum committee.
    It was a single brief under the big fella. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Can I be the Minister for Tribunals. Don't think we have had enough of these in this country. I'm good at organising things so I could have 10 or 20 going at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Well, they ruined alot of peoples lives in ireland.

They,ve forced me to emigrate.

I,d like to stay but i aint working in ireland to pay someone else,s gambling debt.

I hope for your sake you didn't emigrate to an english speaking country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I would Place my name down for Minister for Education and Skills:

What would i Bring to the Table,, Well First off..

I would do away with the CAO point System.. This is a lot of pressure on a students trying to make their way into 3rd Level.. most cant take it and we have seen people take their lives over not getting enough points..

To Replace this i would put in place that once you have Done a Leaving Cert you can then do a Test Within the College of your choice and the Course of your choice, the top 20 or should would get the Offer.

Those Test can be taken in your Old School Exam hall so if your applying for a Course in Dublin then you will not have to Travel to Dublin..

Second. I would do Away with FAS and fire every one in their FAS is out of Date...

I would Replace FAS with a New Name.. and offer the Training that will get people back into Jobs.

Schooling 2nd Level.. Maths and Sci is a big part of our school days and the fact that people are starting to fail and the fail Rate is at its all time high Scares me!!!

I would Look at how its being Teach in Schools and see what we could do, Send all Teachers for a Re-Test every 3 years no point having a Maths Teacher who went to College in the 60s teaching the old Style..

I would like to see second Level schools offering people who wish to go into Computers in 3rd Level offer some course in School..

Cork24 wrote: »
    I would Place my name down for Minister for Education and Skills:

What would i Bring to the Table,, Well First off..

I would do away with the CAO point System.. This is a lot of pressure on a students trying to make their way into 3rd Level.. most cant take it and we have seen people take their lives over not getting enough points..

To Replace this i would put in place that once you have Done a Leaving Cert you can then do a Test Within the College of your choice and the Course of your choice, the top 20 or should would get the Offer.

Those Test can be taken in your Old School Exam hall so if your applying for a Course in Dublin then you will not have to Travel to Dublin..

Second. I would do Away with FAS and fire every one in their FAS is out of Date...

I would Replace FAS with a New Name.. and offer the Training that will get people back into Jobs.

Schooling 2nd Level.. Maths and Sci is a big part of our school days and the fact that people are starting to fail and the fail Rate is at its all time high Scares me!!!

I would Look at how its being Teach in Schools and see what we could do, Send all Teachers for a Re-Test every 3 years no point having a Maths Teacher who went to College in the 60s teaching the old Style..

I would like to see second Level schools offering people who wish to go into Computers in 3rd Level offer some course in School..
    I think Minister for Unneccessary Capitalisation and Organlegging might suit you better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Taoiseach: Gerry Brennan, SIPTU for Taxi Drivers in Dublin.

Tánaiste: Terry Wogan

Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade: Wayne Dundon

Minister for Finance: Some homeless dude

Minister for Education and Skills: Jedward

Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform: Cast of Tallafornia

Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Owner of Alchemy, Temple Bar

Minister for Social Protection: Alchemy guy, again

Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Twink

Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Tommy Tiernan

Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government: Bono

Minister for Justice and Equality & Minister for Defence: Gerry Brennan again

Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Carl Spain

Minister for Children and Youth Affairs: Oliver O'Grady

Minister for Health: Pat McDonagh

Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport: Anyone in a pub at that particular time

Advertisement