Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alfie says €3.8m Eircom pay-off 'could have been more'

Options
  • 17-01-2003 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

"Eircom is one of the best performing companies throughout the telecom sector during the last three or four years," he said.

I wonder why that was?

Mr Kane said he spends most of any given month in New York but would typically fly to Europe and/or London for a couple of days as well as occasional trips further afield, such as Mexico.

Just stay out of Ireland Alfie. There's a lynch mob waiting in Cork especially for you.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Should keep his neck in Brasso for a few years. Could have been trained by Padraig Flynn himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Fergus

What sort of an example is this setting for our youngsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

/vomit/ i really hate this country sometimes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Hannibal_12

What a sorry excuse for a human being.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

"Eircom is one of the best performing companies throughout the telecom sector during the last three or four years," he said.

WHAT A C()NT!

f()ck us over and the f()ck off to America. c()nt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

"Fock us over and fock off to America. Cont!"

Posh aren't we? ;]

Alfie's my hero, biggest con-job in history and no one even notices. 'Cept us, but we don't count 'cos we notice everything.

Originally posted by PiE
    "Fock us over and fock off to America. Cont!"

Posh aren't we? ;]

Alfie's my hero, biggest con-job in history and no one even notices. 'Cept us, but we don't count 'cos we notice everything.

I'm so sorry if thats a bit crude for you PiE but to quote the late great Col. Sanders;

"I still have great difficulty calling a no-good, goddamned, lazy, incompetent dishonest son of a bitch by anything but his rightful name,"

just saying what I see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Krouc

*cracks me up*

"Mob in Cork"

Better stay in NY Copperface, Houston has many drak alleys and I'm all of them.

Krouc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by pork99
    I'm so sorry if thats a bit crude for you PiE but to quote the late great Col. Sanders;

"I still have great difficulty calling a no-good, goddamned, lazy, incompetent dishonest son of a bitch by anything but his rightful name,"

just saying what I see

Nono, I was just referring to how the () looks like an "o" and... ah nevermind :]

• Advertisement

message deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

<moderator hat on>

There's an uncrossable line people are dancing on...

Originally posted by sceptre
    <moderator hat on>

There's an uncrossable line people are dancing on...

well we won't cross that line then :)

Advertisement