Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Green Vertical line down TV

Options
  • 14-01-2015 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

I've a samsung 32" LED which has developed a vertical green line about 4" from the right hand side of the tv.
    The area between the line and the side of the tv is "tinted" ...sorry only way I can describe it.

Has anyone any ideas what would resolve it?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I've a samsung 32" LED which has developed a vertical green line about 4" from the right hand side of the tv.
    The area between the line and the side of the tv is "tinted" ...sorry only way I can describe it.

Has anyone any ideas what would resolve it?

thanks

Sounds like it's an issue with the screen. Is there any damage to the TV? Is it possible something hit off it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It gave up on life this morning. Picture was all mixed up on screen. Bought a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It gave up on life this morning. Picture was all mixed up on screen. Bought a new one.

It's often cheaper to buy a new one than get an old TV repaired. There's some cracking deals on tellys this time of year! Good luck with the new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks. Got a 32"smart Toshiba full hd in powercity for 299. Was cheaper than the old one which was only 720 p. :)

Advertisement