Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

germany ew advice

Options
  • 05-07-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all.
    Looking for a little help here please.I have 100 euro ew on Germany to win wc with pp.I am looking to cover my bet.As a complete novice and maths dullard I am wondering whats the best method of approaching this.Thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hi all.
    Looking for a little help here please.I have 100 euro ew on Germany to win wc with pp.I am looking to cover my bet.As a complete novice and maths dullard I am wondering whats the best method of approaching this.Thanks .

Back Brazil to Qualify at evens? So if you stake €100 on Brazil Qualify. That happens you get €200. If not. Germany E/W should return more? what odds dis you get Germany at?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭kennypowers

Back Brazil to Qualify at evens? So if you stake €100 on Brazil Qualify. That happens you get €200. If not. Germany E/W should return more? what odds dis you get Germany at?

Thanks Shanotheslayer.I was thinking about something along those lines but was not very confident.I got them at 9/2.

Thanks Shanotheslayer.I was thinking about something along those lines but was not very confident.I got them at 9/2.

I imagine the E/W is 1/4 of the odds? So be just over evens returns if they finish 2nd. So you should be guarenteed money back,mini profit, then your big profit if Germany win.

Just checked on powers site its 1/2 odds on ew.Brazil are 9/10 to qualify for next round.
    200 euro on Brazil returns 380 leaving me with a potential loss of 20 euro as opposed to 200 if I dont cover.Germany reach final and lose i get 325 a loss of 75.Germany win i get 875 a profit of 475.
    Please feel free to state the obvious or poke holes in my permutations.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Just checked on powers site its 1/2 odds on ew.Brazil are 9/10 to qualify for next round.
    200 euro on Brazil returns 380 leaving me with a potential loss of 20 euro as opposed to 200 if I dont cover.Germany reach final and lose i get 325 a loss of 75.Germany win i get 875 a profit of 475.
    Please feel free to state the obvious or poke holes in my permutations.

Have you any accounts online?

A few firms going evens on Brazil to qualify. Powers are 10/11. Get the best price you can, someone you know if you haven't accounts will be able to get evens for you.

Don't lay it and end up losing money anyway, just don't.

Personally I'd let it run, that's just me. With Brazil missing Neymar and Silva I just see it hard for Brazil to get over them. But then again I'm not one for laying off bets unless I got on @ at massive price.

• Advertisement

Don't cover lay if it will result in loss. If it goes back to evens then cover mate.

Hi all.

Quick one, what are they offering you in the cash out option just out of interest?

shmeee wrote: »
    Quick one, what are they offering you in the cash out option just out of interest?

They havent offered anything yet as far as I can see but out of interest I will post here if they do .I am sure it will be as generous as most bookies are '-' .Yeah I will have a look on oddchecker etc and see if I can get evens.Thanks for all your help much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭wally79

They havent offered anything yet as far as I can see but out of interest I will post here if they do .I am sure it will be as generous as most bookies are '-' .Yeah I will have a look on oddchecker etc and see if I can get evens.Thanks for all your help much appreciated.

I don't think PP offer the cash out option on EW bets.

A friend backed Benzema to win for Top GS and was offered cash out from the first game.

I backed Muller EW and still haven't been offered a cash out

sweeeeet. didnt cover in the end.never saw that result coming.good call wally 79 never saw muller being the force he is

• Advertisement

sweeeeet. didnt cover in the end.never saw that result coming.good call wally 79 never saw muller being the force he is

Good man, I was hoping you didn't lay it, I was confident of a German win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭wally79

I was just gutted he didn't get a couple more. Certainly had chances but not greedy enough for my bet . Still one behind James Rodriguez with one to play. Love a good sweat

Advertisement