Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muller Top Scorer bet

Options
  • 04-07-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Alright lads,

quick question i have a bet on muller as top scorer, just wondering if theres no outright winner as in its a joint top scorer what happens.

cheers

bet is with pp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ne wrote: »
    Alright lads,

quick question i have a bet on muller as top scorer, just wondering if theres no outright winner as in its a joint top scorer what happens.

cheers

bet is with pp

Goes to most assists then no?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Dead heat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Wouldn't worry too much about it while Rodriguez is still in the tournament ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

If he finishes outright top scorer, bet is won

if he finishes joint top scorer its a deadheat, depending on how many others he shares it with,if theres 2 topscorers then your odds are halved and so on.

I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Gillington wrote: »
    If he finishes outright top scorer, bet is won

if he finishes joint top scorer its a deadheat, depending on how many others he shares it with,if theres 2 topscorers then your odds are halved and so on.

I could be wrong

This is right. I had a bet with pp on son to be top korean goalscorer. He scored 1, along with 2 other players, so got a third of the odds back

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

I think if you have to 'win golden boot' it will go to assists. If yo just have 'top scorer' it will be dead heated.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ne

Wouldn't worry too much about it while Rodriguez is still in the tournament ;)

I think thats it done and dusted now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Have a tenner on this myself at 33/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭RFOLEY1990

Cashed out on Neymar soon as I heard he's out of the tournament. 6 euro profit. Better than a kick up the arse though haha

Thinking about cashing out on my bet, wheres the option pp website can't seem to find it

anyone any ideas

• Advertisement

Thinking about cashing out on my bet, wheres the option pp website can't seem to find it

anyone any ideas

Who did you back? On the website you login and go to place a bet on the outright then scroll down to the bottom and it will say how much you've staked and give you a cash out option

Have 20 on muller, cheers found it now

they are offering me 70 euro to cash out

Hard to know what to do

Have 20 on muller, cheers found it now

they are offering me 70 euro to cash out

Hard to know what to do

personally I'd cash out on that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Didnt cash out yet, did ye?

No didn't yet :)

reckoned its worth letting this one play out

hahaha don't ever listen to me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I haven't cashed out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

I have Mueller to be top goal scorer and Germany to Win it. I got 80/1 at the start of it.
    Question is if Mueller scores 1 and is level with Rodrigues and Germany go on to win it what happens?

It was done in a Paddy Power office not online

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

ROSSKI wrote: »
    I have Mueller to be top goal scorer and Germany to Win it. I got 80/1 at the start of it.
    Question is if Mueller scores 1 and is level with Rodrigues and Germany go on to win it what happens?

It was done in a Paddy Power office not online
    I think it will be half the stake on it. Open to correction on that though!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BlimpyBoy

I had a bet on top English scorer and it ended up being a dead heat. Sturridge/Rooney.

Got half odds and half my stake back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

Last world cup Villa, Sneijder and Mueller all had 5 goals. Mueller won on assists. I know cos I lost on Spain to win and Villa golden boot.

carraig2 wrote: »
    Last world cup Villa, Sneijder and Mueller all had 5 goals. Mueller won on assists. I know cos I lost on Spain to win and Villa golden boot.

Difference between top GS and backing golden boot winner

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

hoping muller has a quiet one

on rod myself at 33s
    amazing to think he was that price with 3 goals and only
    one behind at the time

even a deat heat wouldnt be a disaster a I backed
    germany/muller top scorer at 4/1 also on thurs for some cover

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Does anyone know what the pp special was?

I think it was bet 20 on top scorer and for every goal your pick scores u get a free 5 bet??

I backed Fred 10 e/w who got one goal but no free bet in account. Anyone get a free bet?

Does anyone know what the pp special was?

I think it was bet 20 on top scorer and for every goal your pick scores u get a free 5 bet??

I backed Fred 10 e/w who got one goal but no free bet in account. Anyone get a free bet?

I think the bet had to be used by the time the WC was over. That was in the T&C's I think

Advertisement