Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36 Gearbox repair

Options
  • 14-04-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

Anyone near Drogheda willing or able to have a look at a G36 gearbox for me?

Will pay for help, not looking for a freeby. Its my kids gun which has stopped working with BB's spilling out the front.
    I have taken the gun apart and something is rattling in the gearbox which I'm reluctant to open for fear of not being able to put it back together.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

If you're ever down the Dublin way, feel free to give me a shout! You can find all the details in the link in my signature! Although Airsofteire would probably be closer!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Leftyflip wrote: »
    If you're ever down the Dublin way, feel free to give me a shout! You can find all the details in the link in my signature! Although Airsofteire would probably be closer!

Cheers mate. Airsofteire are not taking repairs at the moment because they are moving to another location. Just back from there and no joy.....

Advertisement