Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWO net closing in with scaremongering tactics

Options
  • 04-12-2008 4:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

The up and coming NWO is preparing to tightening up its belt after issuing us with scare mongering tactics. They reckon a nuclear or biological target could be the US or some other part of the world.

Post 9/11. 7/7 The global populations submitted into ridiculous Orwellian surveillance measures. Now that "terrorists" could mount nuclear or biological attack within 5 years it is only going to get WORSE. :rolleyes:

Give us smartcards, bug our phones, read our emails, eliminate cash and more CCTV we will all feel safer.:rolleyes:

fourthreich.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/04/terrorism-nuclear-attack-congress-report

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Must be great in your reality, were terrorists don't exist.

So when they issue warning it's scaremongering and were they don't it's a cover up?

But hey any news story can become evidence of NWO.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7764071.stm

Stephen Harper is obviously trying to stay in power to strenghten Canada's place in the new world order.
    Soon we'll have mirco chips in our hands and have to use smart cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/04/terrorism-nuclear-attack-congress-report

... from the summary
    The congressional inquiry:
    • Predicts there is likely to be an attack on American soil or elsewhere in the world in the next five years by a terrorist group using biological or nuclear weapons
    • Concludes the margin of safety for the US, in spite of the growth of counter-terrorist efforts, is shrinking, not growing
    • Singles out Pakistan as one of the main sources of danger, saying all roads involving terrorism and weapons of mass destruction intersect the country
    • Expresses concern at the lack of security at laboratories in America handling some of the most deadly biological material in the world and called for increased oversight of the 400 research facilities in the US engaged in such work

It seems that all the measures taken by Department of Homeland Security may not be working at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    It seems that all the measures taken by Department of Homeland Security may not be working at all.

Yes, sure look at all the weapons of mass destruction that Sadam Hussein had. They found some amount of weapons of mass destruction. Sure it was worth murdering a few hundred thousand innocent people for all these weapons of mass destruction that were found. We are very lucky that George Bush assured us it was the work of God, otherwise one would come to beleive that it was the work of a different force. Thankfully, they found loads of weapons of mass destruction there to authenticate the reason for going to war. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Obama says US ‘will maintain strongest military on planet’

I never trusted this guy from the beginning with all his cheap BS election manifesto. After he promised about pulling back on military power has now concluded that the United States should maintain the “strongest military on the planet”,

Obamas rise was built on his opposition to the Iraq war and getting the troops back home, but this statement could have well have come from George W Bush.

Mr Obama said: “To ensure prosperity here at home and peace abroad, we all share the belief we have to maintain the strongest military on the planet.

“We have to bring the full force of our power, not only military but diplomatic and political, to deal with the threats,” he said, also vowing that the US would stand with India

With the responsibilities of office just seven weeks away, he added that his administration was “absolutely committed to eliminating the threat of terrorism”.

Nothing
    has changed at all from George Bush.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-diplomat.html

A time will come when those that speak out against or resist this NWO global "anti terror" army will become the enemy.

I never trusted this guy from the beginning with all his cheap BS election manifesto. After he promised about pulling back on military power has now concluded that the United States should maintain the “strongest military on the planet”,

Obamas rise was built on his opposition to the Iraq war and getting the troops back home, but this statement could have well have come from George W Bush.

Mr Obama said: “To ensure prosperity here at home and peace abroad, we all share the belief we have to maintain the strongest military on the planet.

“We have to bring the full force of our power, not only military but diplomatic and political, to deal with the threats,” he said, also vowing that the US would stand with India

With the responsibilities of office just seven weeks away, he added that his administration was “absolutely committed to eliminating the threat of terrorism”.

Nothing

A time will come when those that speak out against or resist this NWO global "anti terror" army will become the enemy.

Well we have to wait now for the war of the 10 Kingdoms of the world that will result in 1 world union of some sorts. There is no point telling people about this stuff, is it not more important to get people praying and get them to stop sinning? Remember than Jesus said that the criminal on the crosss beside him would be in heaven with him that day so its not too late for followers of evil to turn to God provided they see their errors, repent, pray and stop sinning. ;)

Your 1 man cruasade to save the world may not work but it would be great if you could save some souls ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

This is getting old quick. Gareth, you seem to be a very gullible person when presented with a set of supposed "Christian" links the fortell end of days and 666 shiite mixed....somehow with the NWO.

I now present you with a history....of similar minded folk as yourself.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_fundamentalism

There, now you can reply with "what would wikipedia know?" or completley ignore my post and spread der werd of der bible (which was written by men i might add, George Bush "talked to God" too, look how that turned out)

Its all about the ideals that it benefits, you can see a similar situtation with religious laws in middle eastern countries. Religion is control, and thats not a conspiracy my friend, its a fact. Now if you'll excuse me ill start living my life according to my own will while not spouting off-point religious garbage at everyone in every single post in the conspiracies forum.....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gareth37 wrote: »
    is it not more important to get people praying and get them to stop sinning?
    No of course it isn't, who on earth would people pray to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Anymore blueshirt websites for us?

This is getting old quick. Gareth, you seem to be a very gullible person when presented with a set of supposed "Christian" links the fortell end of days and 666 shiite mixed....somehow with the NWO.

I now present you with a history....of similar minded folk as yourself.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_fundamentalism

Im evaluating everything fromt he Bible and other sources. I am simply monitoring the situation and want to be ready if it happens in my lifetime, ready in preparing the soul. Not getting carried away but assessing all the information available and questioning everyone and everything. I don't see how this could anger anyone. :)
    George Bush "talked to God" too, look how that turned out)

Many people claim to do evil in God's name, this doesn't have anything to do with the existance of God - it is politics and control of the mind. It actually reenforces the conspiracy theories on here. :)
    Its all about the ideals that it benefits, you can see a similar situtation with religious laws in middle eastern countries. Religion is control, and thats not a conspiracy my friend, its a fact. Now if you'll excuse me ill start living my life according to my own will while not spouting off-point religious garbage at everyone in every single post in the conspiracies forum.....

Religeon may be control, did I mention religeon? I mentioned God. Don't get the two mixed up. Humans, even evil humans, can take control of religon but not of God. ;) Governments of the world can do whatever they want until the second coming, whatever they want. ;)

If what you say that the Bible is wrong then we will not see 10 major governments combine to take over the world in some way. We will not see the removal of cash/coins at the same time roughly. We will not see a false colapse of stocks before these events. We will not see a world religeon ruled by evil around the same time. The revelations in the Bible are very much related to the New World Order (I never knew this even existed until this week :eek: ). The timeline and dates are not known - only God the Father knows this. :)

If you beleive in God it doesn't matter about whether the second coming is imminent or not. What matters is your preparation soul wise, the same thing that matters if your body is killed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Gareth37 wrote: »
    If what you say that the Bible is wrong then we will not see 10 major governments combine to take over the world in some way. We will not see the removal of cash/coins at the same time roughly. We will not see a false colapse of stocks before these events. We will not see a world religeon ruled by evil around the same time. The revelations in the Bible are very much related to the New World Order (I never knew this even existed until this week :eek: ). The timeline and dates are not known - only God the Father knows this. :)

So if I understand this, some stuff will happen at some stage and we should be ready for it? Always the problem with revelations written in an oblique manner two thousand years ago, eventually some stuff will happen, by random chance if nothing else. The fact we're waiting for it two thousand years later might be a pointer.

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    So if I understand this, some stuff will happen at some stage and we should be ready for it? Always the problem with revelations written in an oblique manner two thousand years ago, eventually some stuff will happen, by random chance if nothing else. The fact we're waiting for it two thousand years later might be a pointer.

As far as I know since money was introduced it has never been illegal to buy or sell without it i.e. paper and coins alone was always enough, you didn't need anything else. If this changes then it will be the first time ever that it changes and around the same time a series of other things happen. It can only happen once.

There is no point getting worried about it but if we beleive in God at all we have to get our house in order. If you don't beleive then you will be getting a good laugh out of those of us who do beleive. Thats it really. I don't think I will discuss this anymore online because the fact is nobody knows the minute of the 2nd coming and those who don't beleive will only get annoyed or mock the situation. However, if the EU/Russia backed by great force from Americas and other lumps of lard take over the world then I for one will be very very very worried/joyous that the 2nd coming by means of natural disaster is eminent.

If its going to happen its going to happen, we must wait to see what happens now and for those of us who beleive we must pray often and hard that we are on the right course and that we stay on that course.

Bye Bye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Nothing

What did you expect given his choice of Rahm Emmanuel as Chief-Of-Staff.?
    This guys dad was a member of Irgun, a zionist terrorist organisation. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9804E4D61631F936A25755C0A961958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7702408.stm

Plus you have all the old Clintonites as well. Nothing will change. What will remain will be the morbid fascination with hitech military strength. Total disregard for alien cultures, and Western civilisations unsatiable appetite for world dominance.

Shouldd work wonders for the Middle East Peace Process.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Its possible to do both, you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

"We have to bring the full force of our power, not only military but diplomatic and political, to deal with the threats,"

Eh, did you miss that part? He's saying that the US can't rely on military power and has to use their diplomatic and political power, i.e. violence is not the answer.

Further scaremongering tactics imposed by the Labour government used to justify increasing new measures that will inevitably further remove civil liberties.

Will we be expecting another "inside job" another 9/11 7/7? It is quite normal now to expect some sort of a spectacular shortly after such a press release, possibly a night club or similar gathering this time.

One must remember that Gordon Browne, Obama and the EU are all in on this so called "war on terror" together.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23666048-details/Threat+of+'dirty+bomb'+is+increasing,+warns+Smith/article.do

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yea imagine someone making baseless claims to scare people into agreeing with them.
    Fairly despicable alright.

King Mob wrote: »
    Yea imagine someone making baseless claims to scare people into agreeing with them.
    Fairly despicable alright.

Whats worse. Using visual propaganda, such as videos and pictures to ram through your point.

How do you spell hypocrite?

"Britain is threatened with attack from plots brewed in a new "crucible of terror" in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan, Gordon Brown warned yesterday"

"Cruicible of Terror", thats a new one, I guess "War on Terror" is getting worn out now and this is the latest. :rolleyes:

It was just yesterday that it was reported of further police powers to record all internet contacts between people as part of a modernization in UK police surveillance tactics. Of course VOPIwas used by the treeorists plotting the recent Mombai attack, lets now bug all international VOIP traffic. :rolleyes:

Thats Right Gordon, Increase surveillance and kill off what ever little remains of civil liberties liberties in this so called war on terror and turn the UK and the rest of Europe further down the slippery slope towards an Orwellian Hell.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/5231429/Gordon-Brown-crucible-of-terror-threatening-British-streets.html

NWO using Air Force One to remind us of 9/11-esque threat!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8021904.stm

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

OR

Military does a photo call without informing the mayor. Panic ensues.

• Advertisement

OR

Military does a photo call without informing the mayor. Panic ensues.

Sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Seriously, what the f*ck were they thinking? :D

humanji wrote: »
    Seriously, what the f*ck were they thinking? :D

Mexican flu. The earthquake. This plane.

It's all connected...

:cool:

Advertisement