Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ricks appreciation thread.

Options
  • 26-09-2004 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

hey,

Ricks is a little restaurant on the corner of Camden street facing onto dame street.

It's the nicest little take away place out there and its the best value for money the chicken fillet burgers are proper chicken fillets and its just yummy! I recommend everyone should try Ricks!!.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

I've never ate in there when I've been sober but yeh its a class place....speedy service even tho its always busy....very popular among the gay scene aswell..what with the george bein across the road :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Best Cheese Burgers in Town by a long long way. Horrible place to be in though.
    Its on Georges St/Dame St rather than Camden St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Great burgers (especially the chicken fillet).. though stay away from the onion rings they're crap. :/

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Mmmmmmm lovely food but the stairs to the jacks is a killer, and it does be packed at night. Never tried it in the day time/sober either. Will have to the next time i'm in.

Advertisement