Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Speed Dating

Options
  • 26-10-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Have been living the single life for a good while now (apart from a not too serious 6 month relationship a few years back) and would fancy something a bit different. Been thinking speed dating may be something I would like to try. Just wondering if anyone on here knows where I could go to find further info. Would be looking at one not to far from Cavan Town. I am 24 by the way.

Mods: Move if necessary, not sure where else to put this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I've never heard of it in Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

neither have I but that is why I asked on here. where does it take place and where can i find out about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

The only thing that comes to mind would be the local newspapers advertising such advents or maybe there are a few online dating websites that list up and coming events.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

done a google search a few mins ago and found one crowd getout.ie who seem to have a few events on in Dublin. I might give them a go at some stage. I will of course mention on here how i get on so that other people can reference this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 frommars

I tried GetOut's speed dating in Dublin: was very disappointed with the service. Overpriced, delays in getting matches, messages not being delivered, clumsy unwieldy website and AWFUL customer service when dealing with the problems. They also automatically add you to their online dating site to boost their numbers. A good alternative is needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement