Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Silvercrest (Lidl) car radio problem

Options
  • 27-10-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi,
    I put a Silvercrest Bluetooth car radio model no - SAB 160 A1 into my car and the Bluetooth is not working.
    Ive tried two phones and neither can find the radio to pair with it.
    Ive tried to reset it but nothing happens.
    The radio was in a car before and worked fine, it was in another car without the mic connected and now with the mic connected in this car Ive no Bluetooth.
    Is there a way to activate the Bluetooth ?

Has anyone had this problem before ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

Thanks, I have the manual but it does not have the solution.

I would delete all phones off the stereo and all devices off the phone you want to pair and go from there.
    You mention the microphone- I can't see how it would make a difference, but try unplugging it and see if that makes any difference

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DeeAnne

I have a Lidl/Silvercrest radio and it won't hold the radio stations once I program them in. I've tried switching the red/yellow wire as suggested, but still no good. Has anyone had this problem??

What car do you have?

• Advertisement

2002 Toyota Corolla

New model (02-07) I assume?

Does your cigarette lighter work? Why did you need to replace the original unit?

yes, the cigarette lighter works. Just wanted to upgrade the radio with one that had bluetooth, usb, etc.

Advertisement