Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine Wimax in Ballinagh, Co. Cavan

Options
  • 25-02-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone help with some information on Imagine Wimax, I am moving to a house near Ballinagh soon and according to the Imagine website Wimax is not available in that area but I have seen comments in various threads from people to live around there who say they have Wimax.

Can anyone confirm that Imagine Wimax actually works in that area, if not, is there any other similar service provider? I tried Eircom and the best they can offer is a 4meg MAX download ????

I'm on a Wimax provider in Donegal and I get 16meg MIN down and 10meg upload , please tell me there's something better than Eircom....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Can anyone help with some information on Imagine Wimax, I am moving to a house near Ballinagh soon and according to the Imagine website Wimax is not available in that area but I have seen comments in various threads from people to live around there who say they have Wimax.

Can anyone confirm that Imagine Wimax actually works in that area, if not, is there any other similar service provider? I tried Eircom and the best they can offer is a 4meg MAX download ????

I'm on a Wimax provider in Donegal and I get 16meg MIN down and 10meg upload , please tell me there's something better than Eircom....

Who provided this service in Donegal?

Advertisement