Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring 0

Options
  • 28-03-2003 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Many questions to be answered. Theres no looking at this thread if you didnt see the film.

1. How did sadako kill the girl near the start in the chair in the theatre?

2. What is the screeching on the tape?

3. Why does she keep killing people if she doesnt want to? Is she a schizophrenic?

4. If she got stabbed in the face three times before she got thrown into the well, how did she live let alone not have a facial scar?

5. What was the point in her dream in the end? just false hope?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

Thanks for the F***ing warning.

I just haven't gotten around to see this yet and I'm a speed reader. If you're going to do this please put SPOILER in the topic line or use the spoiler tags fcs.

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Two words: crazy and asian. The film as a whole works. It doesn't need to make sense.

1. Don't remember.

2. Who cares - it was effective. (her nails on the walls of the well maybe?)

3. She has PoWeRs of TeH mInD!! WWOoOoO.... she was treated like sh1t was she not? I don't think she could control her rage at times.

4. See opening statement.

5. Don't remember that either.

I've seen all the Ring films at this stage (including the US version) and they all offer a slightly different way of looking at things... I don't think any of it matters too much though, they don't really hold up to scrutiny.

It's good all the same though.

Advertisement