Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I take it Animatrix part 2 is out?

• 03-03-2003 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy

:/ Anyone confirm if it's out or not? If it is and you have a copy of the high bandwidth movie let me know.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno.. but the first one wasn't out till the 10th or something of the month iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Yes the second one is out today. Havn't had a chance to look at it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Downloaded it today (169MB unzipped! for max size).

Very good movie, a bit disappointed that it's flashed forward rather then a continuation and has more of a matrix'ish movie feel to it. I will get the DVD when it comes out anyway! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Watched it a few times now and the first episode remined me a lot of the series Lain in the way it was done.

This one seems a bit more Princess Mononoke.

Here's a screenie :q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Seen it today, thought it was bloody excellant. Reminds me alot of Ninja scroll with the horses at the start and then the the fight scene in the woods, alot like the fight with the blind ninja. The end was alot like the movie but what do you expect :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

where can I download this form please ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Advertisement