Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Stars' that would put you off seeing a movie?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Hugh "The Plague" Grant

Sandra Bullock

Don Stroud - This guy was around in the 70's and early 80's and is a guarantee of a bad movie. If you remember him and wish to inform him of the pain he caused you he can be contacted at donstroud1@aol.com

Julia Roberts

Martin "Good God No!" Short

Armande Assante

Rick Moranis

Any of the Baldwins

Any of the Sheen Offspring

Any of the cast of American Pie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

As regards to you hating any of the Sheen offspring, Im just wondering how far back in generations are you going?

If you think about Slating Martin Sheen I'll jump into this thing and strangle you, after Apocalypse Now that man can do what he wants!

Probably one of the gr8est (so many!) Vietnam Wa films EVER and he was brilliant in it.

You can slate Charlie all you want, I'll even help, in fact lets go throw stuff at him..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

How the blue hell have you gone three pages with out mentioning the painfully bad, only just cause for punishment beatings that is MARTIN LAWRANCE...........dire.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Jennifer Lopez and Leonardo DiCaprio would be the main two offenders.

But other than that, basically any pop-star or, furthermore, a rapper. Ice Cube in Ghosts Of Mars anyone? ****ing hell... There are some people who shouldn't be let near film-roles.

Would anyone else have made that role or film anybetter!!
    I thought it was terrible....well maybe not terrible but definetly not 'go to the cinema and watch material'.....might of had more time for it if i had got it for 2e for 2nites on vid or sth...

oh and hugh grant cuz of his humour and the humour of all the films he stars in....

Advertisement