Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Magners League / Heineken Cup Tickets

Options
  • 05-01-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hey, I'm just wondering how I could go about getting tickets for upcoming munster games. Can they be bought from ticketmaster or do you get them directly through the club? If you get them through the club must you be a member of some sort? Please help as I would love to see a match and really dont want to have to go buying off touts with their obscene prices!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,767 ✭✭✭✭phog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Cheers mate very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

So regarding joining a club, can anyone just do that? Or do I need to have played or have a kid playing or something? I was looking at the Garryowen club membership form (Garryowen is the club who I'd sorta support) and one of the things is, "Name of current member proposing membership application"... does this mean I have to know someone in the club already who is willing to have me in?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

komodosp wrote: »
    So regarding joining a club, can anyone just do that? Or do I need to have played or have a kid playing or something? I was looking at the Garryowen club membership form (Garryowen is the club who I'd sorta support) and one of the things is, "Name of current member proposing membership application"... does this mean I have to know someone in the club already who is willing to have me in?

Generally you should be ok. You might want to meet with one of the alacadoos at the club and express your desire to be part of the club but maybe not with a desire to play.

In my club there's loads of people who don't play who I'm sure all get tickets when they're handed out.

I have only played 12 minutes of proper rugby this year and barely been to training and I've got tickets for the 6N lined up

• Advertisement
Advertisement