Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Six Nations Tickets

• 27-11-2007 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone succeeded in buying 6 nations tickets on IRFU site - no sign of sale to supporters promised for 0800 today

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cowboy79

yeah I did but it's for members of the supporters club only so you have to log in and then the link becomes available. As far as I know most of them are sold but there might be some tickets for the Italy match available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

yeah I got mine... they were sold out in about 2 mins....

Italy/France package still available. Rest are gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I have tickets for Ireland vs Italy and Ireland vs France to go with the tickets I already have for Scotland vs France.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

you mean France v Ireland.

Although 200 euro for the 3 home tickets isn't bad value, I guess I'd rather watch at home, partly due to the lack lustre RWC performance and the subsequent silence...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

but zabbo it was only a blip!

More tickets go on sale tomorrow. You are ineligible to buy tickets if you have already bought some in November. BTW has anybody received their tickets yet? I ordered Scotland vs France tickets, for the same weekend as the Ireland vs Italy game, and I got them weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭future_plans

For IRFU Supporters clubs members only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

If I was to sign up for the supporters club now would I be able to get tickets in the morn or does it take awhile for the registration to come through?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It's tomorrow morning, and it's only 50 euro a year.

I'll probably pick up tickets but I'm unsure If I can go.

(I'd pass them on to real fans at face value)

• Advertisement

For IRFU Supporters clubs members only?

AFAIK yes
    jamieh wrote: »
    If I was to sign up for the supporters club now would I be able to get tickets in the morn or does it take awhile for the registration to come through?

You should be able to get them tomorrow

For anybody who ordered tickets in November, I e-mailed them yesterday to see when they would be delivered and they are posting the tickets next Monday apparently (14th January).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

You guys could always get involved in rugby at some level and get tickets from your club :)

More tickets go on sale tomorrow. You are ineligible to buy tickets if you have already bought some in November. BTW has anybody received their tickets yet? I ordered Scotland vs France tickets, for the same weekend as the Ireland vs Italy game, and I got them weeks ago.

I think they will be sent on the 15th of Jan, some sort of delay with the french ru

You guys could always get involved in rugby at some level and get tickets from your club :)

I could, a bit harder when I don't live in Ireland. Still a member of my GAA club though I suppose :)
    jameshayes wrote: »
    I think they will be sent on the 15th of Jan, some sort of delay with the french ru

Yeah I e-mailed them yesterday, the response said next Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CO'L

As far as I know, you have to be a member for a certain period of time to be eligible to buy tickets. I joined in Dec 06 to try for tickets for 6 nations 07 but those tickets were not available to people who had joined in the previous six months before date of selling! Managed to get Ire v Italy and Eng v Ire for this yr though!! Twickenham will be interesting, esp since I'm bring my English boyf with me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

CO'L wrote: »
    esp since I'm bring my English boyf with me!

God help you, my English girlfriend barely spoke to me for three days after Croke park last year. Truly a stern test of an anglo-Irish relationship....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CO'L

I watched the match last year in a pub in London with my sister, and my English boyf and all his friends....it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He swore that he'd never watch another Ireland v England game with me again, but his outlook changed when I managed to get tickets! funny that!!

Anybody else got tickets for Twickenham? I suppose they'd have the Irish tickets all in the same area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I suppose they'd have the Irish tickets all in the same area?
    They dont generally do that in Rugby tbh. They wont have an irish stand, people will be mixed up all over the shop :)

For the last match over there [Horgan's winning try] I got my ticket from my then English rugby club and I was right in the middle of the offical england supporters club :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Oooh nice, must have been a bit quiet though? :)

Picked up two premium packages this morn...woo :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Got my tickets for the three games in Croker, booked my flights to Twickers, keeping fingers crossed that I get my invoice in the post for the tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Is the IRFU Supporter's Club worth joining? Are there many opportunities to get tickets?

jamieh wrote: »
    Picked up two premium packages this morn...woo :D

The premium tickers aren't seated together are they? AFAIK you could be in seat 1 and your other ticket could be for seat 20 - or even worse, a different section!

jameshayes wrote: »
    The premium tickers aren't seated together are they? AFAIK you could be in seat 1 and your other ticket could be for seat 20 - or even worse, a different section!

hi James,

The premium packages are seated together. There are single premium packages which aren't together but the premium package are defo together. I think its a €100 extra tho

Advertisement