Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for work placement Mayo/Galway

Options
  • 06-12-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello I'm looking for work placement as part of my Software development degree, looking for information on if there many companies in Mayo I could get experience with .net and Sql server and are willing to take on interns? Its 3-5 month placement beginning in April. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Have you looked into any Companies in around Mayo or Galway? I'm sure if you looked at Companies like NetIQ, SAP, HP, IBM and some others, they might have a Graduate program.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 beeftweet

Itzy wrote: »
    Have you looked into any Companies in around Mayo or Galway? I'm sure if you looked at Companies like NetIQ, SAP, HP, IBM and some others, they might have a Graduate program.

Will do but more looking for what might be about the mayo region. Any idea if cbe in claremorris is a .net house?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

beeftweet wrote: »
    Will do but more looking for what might be about the mayo region. Any idea if cbe in claremorris is a .net house?

It is indeed. Place in Ballinrobe also do .NET, can't think of the name of them.
    Cora in Carrick in Shannon are a .NET house also.
    Hp do graduate but think its jobs bridge.
    You could try Vulcan, Storm, Fidelity, Aspect in Galway.

Advertisement