Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forerunner 220 not showing all data fields selected

Options
  • 19-10-2014 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Sorry I initially posted in wrong place.

Am blue in the face trying to sort my 220 which is showing only one item of data in the display in spite of selecting multiple options in the activity settings menu.
    It didnt do this for the first few months I had it but I cant seem to get it back working again.
    It shows up in garmin connect when uploaded but this is no good to me when I can only see either time or distance or HR.

I have uploaded and reset and all the usual things. :mad::mad::mad::mad:Have wasted serious time trying to sort this. The website email help option wont work on the site either.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

When you are in the activity screen can you use the Toggle on the bottom left, to go through different options of screens? I think you can get 4 different screens during the activity. Failing that maybe you have set up the watch to show 3/4 different pieces of data but each on individual screens.

Advertisement