Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zwcad

Options
  • 16-10-2014 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi. I want to buy a copy of ZW cad! Does anyone have any information on where to purchase this program? I am finding it hard to find a retailer! Would anyone have any suggestions of another problem which would not be as expensive as auto CAD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Hi. I want to buy a copy of ZW cad! Does anyone have any information on where to purchase this program? I am finding it hard to find a retailer! Would anyone have any suggestions of another problem which would not be as expensive as auto CAD?

What are drawing? If its 2D drawings draftsight is a good alternative, free. Its very similar to AutoCAD LT circa 2006, even recognizes the autocad commands e.g "pl" for polyline, "purge" to purge the drawing, even though it has its own equivalents.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shayfarrell

Will mostly be 2 d drawings! Tend to use sketch up for 3d drawings ! Can the draft sight insert PDFs and jpegs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Will mostly be 2 d drawings! Tend to use sketch up for 3d drawings ! Can the draft sight insert PDFs and jpegs!

Im not sure, ive never needed to. Its free just download it and try it out

http://www.3ds.com/products-services/draftsight/overview/

Will give it a go and see how it goes! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

+1 on Draftsight

The 3DS site is a disaster though!

• Advertisement

What would you recommend?

Advertisement