Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a small bathtub?

Options
  • 19-06-2014 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

I have almost lost any hope to find a replacement for the old cast iron ~70s bathtub. It looks like only the approx 65cm by 165cm or less can be fitted into the bathroom, standard 70cm by 1700cm will not fit. Any idea where should I look for some of these little babies?

Thanks a lot.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,917 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

yapi wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have almost lost any hope to find a replacement for the old cast iron ~70s bathtub. It looks like only the approx 65cm by 165cm or less can be fitted into the bathroom, standard 70cm by 1700cm will not fit. Any idea where should I look for some of these little babies?

Thanks a lot.

I always use the shower centre on the Malahide road. They might be able to order one in for you.

If it truly is a size no longer made you could try salvage yards. My favourite is Macs salvage in Island bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Victorian Salvage might be able to help... alternatively they might piont you in the right direction to get your tub reconditioned/re-enamelled... or maybe they'll do a trade in...

http://www.victoriankitchencompany.ie/sanitry-wear/bathroom-fittings

Advertisement