Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applegreen Cutlery?

Options
  • 04-08-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi gang,

I'm pretty new here, hello! just wondering if anyone had bought any of the cutlery that applegreen is doing a sticker deal on at the moment? I'm moving out soon and I thought it looked good, but I don't know the brand. Any experience with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Fauntleroy wrote: »
    Hi gang,

I'm pretty new here, hello! just wondering if anyone had bought any of the cutlery that applegreen is doing a sticker deal on at the moment? I'm moving out soon and I thought it looked good, but I don't know the brand. Any experience with it?

My other half bought some 2 weeks ago seems very well made, very weighted and very shiny, feels premium but only time will tell

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fauntleroy

Well I took the plunge and I'm pretty happy. The standard cutlery is large and a good weight. I also got the steak knives, they don't look as nice they feel. Very sharp and feel very nice in the hand.

Also you can now buy unlimited cutlery when you have four tokens rather than needing four tokens per box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

I didn't end up getting enough at the shops so wondering do you know anyplace you can get these online?

Thanks

Advertisement