Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Why did the Company put Linc in Jail.

• 30-05-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Why exactly did the Company frame Linc for murder to begin with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,554 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

because his father left the company and they were seeking revenge was pretty much the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

because his father left the company and they were seeking revenge was pretty much the reason.
    Ah okay. But you'd think the company would just kill Linc and Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Dman001 wrote: »
    Ah okay. But you'd think the company would just kill Linc and Michael.

Would've been a fairly boring series if they did...

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

Did the ever really explain what The Company actually was?Was is just a group of cannon fodder guys in suits commiting evil for the sake of it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Vice Presidents brother had to have his death faked cause of some dodgy investments. The company decided to fake an assassination to fake the death. They had to have some one take the fall of the assassination so they looked into crocks in Chicago and found Linc, it appears like his step mother had issues with him so it was probably a good decision to get him killed as well, they didn't think that his brother would come to his aid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭lukin

I thought from what Linc's father said in an ep in season two that The Company framed Linc 'cause they wanted to get his father out in the open as he was in hiding since he left The Company?
    Linc was just a means to an end, The Company's real target was his father. I could be wrong on this but I think I'm not.

Advertisement