Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Favourite Prison Break Character

• 31-05-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

So whose is your favourite character for the hit show?

Whose is your favourite Prison Break character? 53 votes

Linc
    0% 0 votes
    Michael
    1% 1 vote
    Tbag
    7% 4 votes
    Sara
    47% 25 votes
    Self
    0% 0 votes
    Sucre
    0% 0 votes
    LJ
    1% 1 vote
    Sofia
    0% 0 votes
    Kellerman
    0% 0 votes
    Mahone
    3% 2 votes
    Bellick
    26% 14 votes
    Gretchen
    1% 1 vote
    Whistler
    0% 0 votes
    Abruzzi
    0% 0 votes
    Veronica
    7% 4 votes
    Pope
    0% 0 votes
    C Note
    0% 0 votes
    Nick
    0% 0 votes
    Westmoreland
    0% 0 votes
    General Krantz
    0% 0 votes
    Special Agent Miriam Hultz
    0% 0 votes
    Christina Scofield
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Anybody who doesn't vote for either Mahone or T-Bag needs their head checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

Bellick had his moments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Michael Scofield hands down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

T-Bag! The only thing that kept me watching up to halfway though season 3...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You forgot a few important people OP, esp Special Agent Miriam Hultz.
    shannon-lucio-425x239.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,978 ✭✭✭Unearthly

In the 1st series it was between T-Bag and Abruzzi. Then 2nd series to the final series it was T-Bag and Mahone, so I will go for T-Bag cause he was there for the whole show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

kellerman , i also liked the general ( reminded me of dick cheney ) and of course t-bag , i only really liked mahone in season 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Mahone in season 2 was fantastic. The battle of wits with Michael was really compelling
    Overall T-Bag as he consistently was fun to watch while Mahone was totally wasted in Sona quite literally!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

Tough choice... it's between Michael, Mahone or T-Bag. I can't decide...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

gonna say Tbag coz he was consistently good through it all mahone is a close second, though he wasn't that geed is S3 being wasted and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I alwas thought c-note and t-bag where good combo.Abruzzi was a great character aslo.

Off topic I hated L.J .If they didnt have to go back for him in the second season Michael and Link would have been free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭lukin

I voted for John Abruzzi (Peter Storemare). He acted everyone else off the screen in season one and (even though he wasn't in it for long) season two.
    The part where he took yer man's eye out with the broken light bulb in season one was class.
    Also Season Two "I kneel only to God, I don't see him here" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

T-bag, i'd hold his pocket anytime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Dlite wrote: »
    T-bag, i'd hold his pocket anytime!

:eek::pac:

T-Bag for sure with Mahone a close second, Robert Knepper is a great actor and he has built himself up quite a little fanbase. If Carnage was ever in a Spider-Man film, I'd love to see Knepper as Cletus Kassidy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

T-Bag with Mahone 2nd for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Impossible for me to answer sorry I liked so many of them :o Abruzzi was quality, Self had some peaches "Your a hore and your mother was a hore and her mother was a hore"! TBag of course consistently! Kellerman, the general, ah what a show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭lukin

jimmay wrote: »
    Self had some peaches "Your a hore and your mother was a hore and her mother was a hore"!

You forgot the last bit; "and your father used to turn tricks at a gas station 'cause he was a whore too":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

T-Bag for me as well. Great character.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

has to be T-Bag some his quotes are brilliant.. still cant leave out the owner of the house where Westmoreland's money was hiding in the second series. Milf if ever there was one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

has to be michael so sexy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

tbag hands down, anyone see the extras parts on dvd- the whole thing with the tongue and all he came up with himself
    but in terms of great charachter lines my fav is one in series 1 from him where a black prisoner walks out of his cell during the riots with heatinf left on "when this guy woke up this morning he was white"...his early ones- hands down wineer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

*winner

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

another class one is in the same episode and T-bag and the inmates are trying to break down the cage into the guards office

"Hey Bellick, Bellick. I got one for ya. What do you call a piece of white trash, that couldn't pass the cops exam, and now makes less then a mailman? A C.O."

hes a vicious cnut when he gets angry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,405 ✭✭✭weemcd

actually voted for t-bag, you tend to forget how great John Abruzzi was, in my mind he wasn't acting, he IS a mob boss!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

T-Bag by a mile.

In season 1 especially, you were just dying to see what he'd do next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xMarix

glenjamin wrote: »
    Anybody who doesn't vote for either Mahone or T-Bag needs their head checked.

Lol, I'm in agreement, though this way of putting it sounds harsh. And I'm only going by the first 2 seasons because 3 was crap and 4 was a travesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PinkBubble

so many amazing characters! I'd have to say my fave t-bag quote would be "they gonna find you slumped over that chair with your pants around your ankles 'cause it's been a loooong time comin' pretty" in the season 2 finale...
    I also think gretchen was an unreal character she was one of my fave's all the time, and when her and t-bag teamed up they totally stole the show!
    All the characters are amazing, the show was amazing!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Kellerman was a great character player very well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Johnny31

Mahone for me.. great character

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

T-Bag followed by Mahone followed by C-Note, then maybe you get into Linc

Advertisement