Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Just started watching and something doesn't make sense.

• 12-01-2014 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

I'm late to the game and have just started watching Prison Break recently (watched season 1). For the most part it is excellent. I know with any show there will be a few plot holes that you overlook. However, there is something that is playing on my mind and I'm hoping someone can explain it for me.

When the riot happened, Michael made it from his cell to the infirmary and ended up saving the doctor by pulling her into the vents and making their way safely to an exit door.

In later episodes, they made it to the infirmary but there was a giant pipe in their way. They couldn't see any way around this and had to rethink their plan.

Why couldn't Micheal have crawled through the pipes and lead everyone that way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stolen hearse

hello if i remember correctly dr tancredi was actually in sick bay during the riot, not the infirmary. sick bay is in the buildling adjoining the main prison building whereas the infirmary is in an entirely seperate building (i believe the one with the green roof nearest the entrance).

enjoy the show!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Thank you very much. That was annoying me no end but your explanation makes perfect sense :)

Advertisement