Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

US/UK/IE: 4x21 - "Rate Of Exchange" AND 4x22 -"Killing Your Number" [SPOILERS WI

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I haven't read this thread because I'm not sure whether I've seen the second episode yet but I was actually crying after seeing it last night. I can't believe they did that :(

I've still to see The Final Break. It was shown on Sky 1 but i hadn't seen the series finale yet so couldn't watch it. Anyone know when it's out on rte?

Have to say, having frequented these forums during series 1 and 2, Prison Break did redeem itself this series...slightly. Series 3 was bloody awful though!

I am sad to see it go. I kinda wish they left it open to return in a few years time with a 'get the aul gang back together to get person X out of jail' series/film :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

RTÉ have no plans to show it at present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭chezzer

Fair play to the writers for having the courage to
    kill micheal off...

but i am confused ,,, what is this Final Break ? --- i'm assuming its
    going to be set in the 4 years between S4 finale..

Advertisement