Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late for Hear Scheme

Options
  • 03-03-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

totally forgot to fill out hear scheme application form due to being out of school for 3 weeks due to illness and mocks and all the rest of it, it just slipped my mind. its not coming up on the cao website now. is there any way of getting my application in now? if so how is it done?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Best idea would be to call the CAO ASAP and ask about it. I'm not aware of any late-entry method of getting into HEAR, but I've never applied for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭coolio kidddd

Thanks for the advice. I will contact the cao office tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Caireann

Thanks for the advice. I will contact the cao office tomorrow.

Let us know how you get on please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

The answer is no. You missed the deadline by days. Worth a try anyway.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 23 karend93

Hey some Collages still take applications internally for the next few months to their own hear schemes. see their offices there http://www.accesscollege.ie/hear/contact.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 gregm313

how did you get on ? i have done the same and really worried

Advertisement