Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night transport Dublin to Skerries

Options
  • 03-02-2016 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi All, I'm new to town so looking for some advice. I'm planning a Saturday night out in Dublin in a few weeks. I need to get 8 to 10 people to Skerries and want to stay past the last train at 11:30 pm. Any ideas what the best plan is and likely costs coming back at about 1:30 am? 2 / 3 taxis pre-booked or minibus? Any good site to get a quote or companies?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Hi All, I'm new to town so looking for some advice. I'm planning a Saturday night out in Dublin in a few weeks. I need to get 8 to 10 people to Skerries and want to stay past the last train at 11:30 pm. Any ideas what the best plan is and likely costs coming back at about 1:30 am? 2 / 3 taxis pre-booked or minibus? Any good site to get a quote or companies?

Thanks!

No nitelink nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭by the seaside

No nitelink nearby?

Thanks I don't get out much so I've learned something already: http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/33n-Revised-Times/

I'll keep that one in mind. It's a special occasion so may still fork out for taxis / minibus depending on cost.

Advertisement