Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Furniture

Options
  • 07-11-2008 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place (in Dublin or online) to to get baby furniture? Need to get a cot, changing table and wardobe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I'd recommend getting them second hand- you use them for such a short time that you can get as-new stuff for about a third of the price. Have a look at adverts.ie and also the Buy&Sell section of Irish parenting sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

gumtree.ie is verygood for 2nd hand too.
    I got my buggy and car seat from kiddicare.com, there prices are very reasonable and there's a flat rate delivery charge of €19.99 to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

www.littledreamers.ie, based in galway but they deliver all over the country

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Tony Kealy
    Mothercare
    Mamas and Papas

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Baby furniture is generally very expensive in Irish shops.

Though sometimes smyths have ok deals. www.toys.ie
    Bimbomarket.it have some nice things
    Online4baby which is an ebay shop have the best value I can find for cots.
    I got buggy,pram and car seat from kiddicare.com too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

We had been to Tony Kealy's and Mama's & Papa's and had no idea where else to look... so will check out all those other places tomorrow.

Thanks very much for the advice, much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

I got most of my stuff from ebay, make sure its brand new and in wrapping ... you can find new stuff for secondhand prices there, im an addict lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭trish23

Try Mothercare.ie Offers online & a €10 delivery charge anywhere in Ireland.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Advertisement