Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobsites

Options
  • 04-07-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Howdy,

I'm looking into starting my own jobsite, however I don't want to pay a developer serious cash to get the ball rolling. I spoke to a guy in www.greenjobs.ie who was useful but what i really want to know is if anyone is aware of a course out there where they teach exactly how to build jobsites...can't seem to find one online.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You arent going to find a course specifically tailored to designing job sites. You could go do a web design and programming course, spend lots of time and money learning how to do it all and then go make the site. But considering you dont have any background in it and all thats involved your best bet is to just get someone to do it for you.
    If you dont want to spend a lot of money maybe look at one of the freelance websites out there getafreelancer.com elance.com etc where you will find people will do the site a lot cheaper but beware you have to be very specific and state exactly what you want.

Advertisement