Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

McAfee

• 04-01-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Every time I turn on my computer I get a McAfee Scan screen asking for a full scan or quick scan. I cannot clear it no matter what I do. I can still use the laptop to get internet Explorer or any thing else, Its frustrating tha I cannot clear McAfee off the screen. I left computer on for most of the day in case it was doing a scan but no good.
    Also how do I clear the Bar at the top of the screen. Hope someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Is it Windows 7 or 8?

If it's windows 7, click the start button, click control panel, and then finally click programs.

When this window loads, find McAfee and then click and remove McAfee.

Once done, I presume you will not have any anti virus protection, you can then use internet explorer to download "Microsoft Security Essentials" (google this to find where to download it).

I do not know what you mean by "bar at the top of the screen..."

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pateli

Hi Thanks for your reply I turned on the Laptop this am and all was back to normal. Thanks again

Advertisement