Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need a pedal.

Options
  • 15-01-2005 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions? All will be greatly appreciated.

I need a multi effects pedal with all the usual suspects and more; distortion, chorus, flange, reverb, and a little wa-wa (how do you spell that?) thingy for your foot.
    I'm looking to spend about €200-€300 on it.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Boss ME-50 should be perfect. I think Feylya is gettin one so he knows more about them me.
    http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw6_boss_me50_multieffektgeraet_prodinfo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Boss ME-50 should be perfect. I think Feylya is gettin one so he knows more about them me.
    http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw6_boss_me50_multieffektgeraet_prodinfo.html

Brilliant, thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

You could probably pick up a second hand Boss GT for that kind of money.

Yes, the boss gt6 is a step up from the ME50 but you would be lucky to pick one up second hand for 200-300
    http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw6_boss_gt6_prodinfo.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Go for the ME-50, you'd have to be incredibly lucky to find a GT-6 in that price range. i've an ME-50, and it's the dogs kahunas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of a GT3. I've seen a couple of those go for that kind of money.

You'll get a gt6 in your price range on ebay... that is if you trust it. I think the ME-50 is for you. The extra features of the gt6 are a luxury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

I have a Korg Ax100g which I think is pretty sweet. Im only really using it for reverb and delay at the moment, but it does everything else. And has a cosm engine for amp simulation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Thanks for all the suggestions guys but I think I'll go for the ME50

good choice

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah, I have an ME-50 on order, still waiting for it to be in stock. Incredible sounding things. They use the same effects engine that's in the microcube, only better :p

Advertisement