Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat nav voices

Options
  • 30-06-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

So I was driving to and from the uk the weekend and my sat nav voice is set up as Australian female as it's the least annoying voice I have in the unit. My wife reminded me that my sisters sat nav she uses the yoda voice and how annoying that would be to listen to as it navigates you. So it got me thinking and I said that if I could choose a voice for my sat nav I would choose the character from wolf creek "mick taylor" ,but it would have to be as his character is with the swearing etc. so we carried on with other possible voices we would like eg Danny dyer in football factory character,Liam neeson as in his character from taken etc etc. so what would be good voices you would like on you're sat navs?

Comments

Advertisement