Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding clobber

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

awec wrote: »
    Just don't wear a really fat tie and have a really huge knot in it. There are actually people who think things like this look good. :(

Pretty much exactly the point that I was getting at. I'd much rather have yer man in that picture at my wedding without the tie on, rather than with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

skallywag wrote: »
    Pretty much exactly the point that I was getting at. I'd much rather have yer man in that picture at my wedding without the tie on, rather than with it.

It's not a binary choice. Grown men should be able to dress themselves properly.

234 wrote: »
    It's not a binary choice. Grown men should be able to dress themselves properly.

Agree with you completely, though it's often not the case unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

skallywag wrote: »
    Agree with you completely, though it's often not the case unfortunately.

Ah now, anyone can get a video on how to tie a tie on YouTube. I've never seen one that bad.

I've seen lads at weddings wearing something coming close to that level, though admittedly not actually that bad. It's usually on young lads, say late teens / early twenties. Some people will just 'have the tie on' and not really care less about how it may really look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement