Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Death of bill holder - more muppetry from IW

• 30-08-2015 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,929 ✭✭✭✭

@IW reps..

My mother passed away late last month and my sister was in contact with your call centre in Cork last Thursday to discuss the account and status.

She was reduced to tears by the ignorant helpdesk agent who answered the phone and demanded that the bill be settled regardless and the question is unresolved.

Having dealt with the Abtran call centre myself I'm not that surprised that we can add insensitivity and bullying to the list of Irish Water's PR issues but rest assured I won't be so easily intimidated when I speak to your staff tomorrow.

Please provide a direct line to a senior manager in your collections team as soon as you see this message in the morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Irish Water: Amy A

Hi _Kaiser_,

Thanks for contacting our page.

Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss.

We can help you with this immediately. Would you mind sending us a PM with the following:

Name;
    Contact Number and;
    Address of the property in question.

Thanks in advance,
    Amy.

Advertisement