Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise - Judgement

Options
  • 15-04-2003 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

I thought it was alright. Nice to see the guy that played Martok back again!

Roll on tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

ah yes, fairly good episode alright. The put alot into it.

Except the Snow and Ice in Rura Penthé (Spelling?), that was so fake. But I think this one carried really well on that story. Really cool to see them dividing the Klingons into different "classes" aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah it was well done you just wanted to punch that klingon prosecutor in the mouth, i liked the cool sparky gravel (is that correct) thing the judge hand, would you say that is a special effect, or something like flint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

Ye it was good but we know the Klingon failed to fix the courts, just look at Star Trek 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

So that Klingon guy decided to spend a year on that prison planet so that he could change the Klingon society and ended up having feck all effect on the system?

yup, pretty much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

It was allright. The self-sacrifice thing was a bit of a cliché. Don't like Enterprise that much. Prefered TNG but that's just me.

How did the Klingon Empire fall so far behind

Advertisement