Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a football team

Options
  • 14-11-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting back into football and I am struggling to find a team and I am hoping somebody here may be able to help. I haven't been playing for the past two years due to work, college and kids but I've itchy feet now and really want to get back into it.

I've played at a decent level, with teams including Bohs and Dublin Bus in the Leinster Senior League so I hope I'd be able to add something to the team. Im 31 now so just entering my prime ;). I'm looking to train a with a team and build my fitness up and then hopefully get a game or two. Commitment guaranteed!!

I'm living in Castleknock so any team around the area would be great but I don't mind travelling. Oh yes and I generally play midfield but will play anywhere really.

Any takers??

Cheers,
    John.

Comments

Advertisement