Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VAT on Meteor Bill

Options
  • 17-08-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I hope I am not being very niaive here but am I wrong to be irked at being charged additional VAT on my Meteor 50 bill pay contract?

When I signed up for the plan I was told that it would be 50 euros a month so I presumed that the VAT would be included in this. Instead its now 50 euros a month plus an additional 11 euros so I am shelling out 61. Things are tight at the minute.

I had a look at the web-site there again and nowhere does it mentino additional VAT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

is this your first bill from meteor?

Are you on a business tariff? If so these are usually listed ex VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Kernunos wrote: »
    I hope I am not being very niaive here but am I wrong to be irked at being charged additional VAT on my Meteor 50 bill pay contract?

When I signed up for the plan I was told that it would be 50 euros a month so I presumed that the VAT would be included in this. Instead its now 50 euros a month plus an additional 11 euros so I am shelling out 61. Things are tight at the minute.

I had a look at the web-site there again and nowhere does it mentino additional VAT.
    Their bills include vat. Like cookie said if its your first bill it will be a little higher as you are paying for five or six weeks until your monthly Billing cycle starts

Advertisement