Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuvok... the Musician!

• 09-05-2003 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

Heard this stuff ages ago, forgot to post it up.

He's recorded music written by the likes of James Taylor, Billy Joel, Cat Steven's & Elton John. On his official website, you can listen to his music :D

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a talented singer, he's quite a talented actor. Pity he was given the role made for someone who can't act whatsoever in Voyager.

Might have a listen later on once my other DLs finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i don't think he's the first star trek actor to give it a go either didn't brent spiner release an ablum or two. i think he got patrick stewart and jonathan frakes to do some singing on it. IIRC one of them had something in the title like ould yellow eyes. I think i remember reading bob picardo doing some singing also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol, brent spiner actually had a few good songs

shatner and nimoy released a few albums too... lord, shatner was terrible :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Originally posted by Mordeth
    lol, brent spiner actually had a few good songs

shatner and nimoy released a few albums too... lord, shatner was terrible :)

Hey you read my mind, part betazoid? Shatner was superb compared to Nimoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

unforgettable classics :D

If ya dont already have em, load up kazaa and download, lucy in the sky with diamonds by shatner, and ballad of bilbo baggins by nimoy. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah i think Shatner is a great singer i have loads of his stuff on mp3. He is funnier than Tenatious D.
    Though i dont think he is suposed to be!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

lmao, the ballad of bilbo baggins by nimoy is funny as hell, i have the vid somewhere and it looks so stupid i just burst out laughing the first time i downloaded it, i recoment it hehe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

It's definitely not supposed to be comedy...it was for kids I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Chase Masterson (leela from DS9) released an album which she spent the whole time at the last ST convention in London trying to flog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

its unlucky that Tuvok sounds like 2-pac.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

whats chase masterson look like in real life, still hot?

Hell yeah. I must say my hand kind of wandered southwards when I was hugging her and she smells lovely.

Ah sloth we had some good times withchase didnt we, luckily i the pictures you dont see how fat her ass is

Which makes it all the better for squeezing my dear Spock ;) I'm sure the other old hags from the original series who were still knocking around there made her seem ten times better too :D

Thata very true, plus the fact that they were dressed as if they were in theie 20s, it was a horrible site

Advertisement